Wednesday 7 July 2010

Long time, no post...

I'm sorry it's been so long since my last post, dear readers, but I promise I haven't been slacking.

I've been really busy!

The irony of the situation is not lost on me, either.

I quit my job to have some more time to develop a little baked-goods business and I've spent all of the last week working on jewellery!

(For those of you who don't know, I also "make" stuff* but haven't spent any real time developing that side of what I do because I wasn't able to invest much, if anything, in marketing/advertising at the time.)

When mentioning my plans for the baking endeavours to former colleagues the conversation always included some of the other things that I can do.

Two of these lovely ladies asked if I would take on commissions for them.

I was more than happy to do so and here's (some of) what I've been doing...

Miss N ordered a necklace, earrings and a tiara for her upcoming wedding at the end of August and I can now share pictures with you because A. let's face it, you're not likely to be attending her wedding and B. the pieces are on their way to her now and should be with her tomorrow.

Please forgive the photos, I was eager to get quick snaps of everything so I could send it off to her ASAP (I really need to invest in a lightbox-type set up!)

Necklace
Tiara (Version 2. Some day when I'm feeling self-deprecating I'll show you version 1)
Earrings

I can't wait to see photos of Miss N on her big day!

*www.morethanblue.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm always so excited to read all of your blog posts! Everything is beautiful!!! You are so talented! <3

    ReplyDelete