Sunday 8 August 2010

And so it goes...

We're (Mr B and I) home from our one month sojourn and I couldn't be happier nor sadder at the same time.

It was wonderful to see so many loved ones, related and not, and the time away was nice but I am SO glad to be home.

I get to sleep in my own bed. I get to not have to wear PJs. (all of the little things I usually take for granted)

The highlight of our trip was my 15 year high school reunion and meeting my niece and nephew! They're both so stinking cute!

This is Miss Allison (who has officially named me "Auntaya" which I'm finding pretty darned sweet!)
Miss Allison and I at the "Paygound"

I took 7 tonnes of photos but there are too many (most of them not flattering) and not enough time in the day to show them all!

But, of course, there were the obligatory family photos....
(l-r) Jason (brother), Carrie (mom), Thomas (AKA Munk, nephew) Cara (sister), Miss Allison (niece), Me (AKA Auntaya)

Nana Bird, you're always in my heart and my thoughts. Get well SOON and enough of this "playing around!" ;) Robin... I demand copies of those pictures! ;)

Lots of changes coming up over the next few months for me, so if you're interested, I'd like to take you along on the journey, so stay tuned!




And an added bonus for my UK/Top Gear friends... I know who he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment